Notice of Balcony and Wood Replacement Project
Posted By ccontreras on July 13, 2023
The Board of Directors has contracted with MC Contracting to perform repairs to several balconies in the community as well as framing repairs and door replacement. The project is set to begin on Monday, July 24th and is expected to last about 5 weeks. The scope of work was developed by Cornerstone Managing Partners and MC Contracting. The complexity of the work will vary by unit.
The attached project schedule, which is also posted in the garage bulletin boards, will be followed as best as possible. This does not take into account delays due to weather or other unforeseen circumstances.
For those units that will have work done to their balcony or patio doors, please adhere to the following items;
- Working hours are 8:00 am – 4:00 pm
- Access to your unit must be provided for the duration on the work to your unit.
- Please remove ALL items from your balcony at least 24 hours prior to work commencing.
- MC Contracting will lay down floor protection in your home and will use due care when moving in and out of your unit.
- Please take measures to keep your pets clear from work areas and ensure they are not able to get out while contractors are exiting your unit.
If you are unavailable during your scheduled work time, you may provide permission to Management for Eddie and MC Contracting to enter your unit. Your unit will be locked and the key returned to Eddie at the end of each day.
FOR ALL RESIDENTS: There will be construction noise during this time and it may affect your daily routine. Please take note and adjust accordingly.
Please contact me should you have any questions – firstname.lastname@example.org.
We thank you for your anticipated cooperation on this much-needed project!